Achieving permanent makeup is not easy. This is why it is important to be very rigorous about the quality and type ofneedles to be used. These differ depending on the makeup to be made even if in appearance they can give the impression of being similar.
Types of needles when it comes to permanent makeup
There are several types. These are:
- Liner needles: also called tracers, they have a precise writing point to carry out the permanent makeup procedure with accuracy. They are designed to make points or paths. The greater the number of needles, the thicker the strokes.
- Shader needles: still called shaders, these needles make it possible to spread the ink on the skin without saturating it. They are used for shading, gradients and also for filling certain areas.
- Flat needles: they are used for paramedical dermo-pigmentation.
- Traditional magnums: these are needles arranged in parallel in anyone. - Rounded magnums: composed of points that form an arc of a circle, this type of needle is used for shading in dark areas.
- Flats: still called flat beams, this style of needle has a single row.
Ultimately, it is very important not to neglect the power of your work equipment. Indeed, taking into account good quality and specific equipment for each makeup is necessary to obtain a better result.