Smoothing with The Professional Tanin in one step for sensitized, discolored or mêché hair.
1 litre format
LISSAGE PROTEIN DIAMOND exclusive formula by ORGANIC GOLD
SMOOTHING PROTEIN SILVER enriched with Tanin, Amazonian Oils, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid and Panthenol
How to use The Smoothing at Tanin PROTEIN DIAMOND?
If not, make two shampoos with a neutral shampoo and then dry the hair 100% before applying smoothing to Tanin PROTEIN DIAMOND.
The Tanin PROTEIN DIAMOND Smoothing applies in ONE STEP!
- Apply smoothing to Tanin PROTEIN DIAMOND wick by strand, taking care not to touch the scalp, just as you would with a classic Brazilian smoothing.
- Leave on for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the nature of the hair. The stronger the hair, the longer and vice versa.
- Rinse thoroughly. There should not remain from Smoothing to Tanin PROTEIN DIAMOND on the hair.
- Dry 100% by brushing, wick by strand for a perfect result.
- Pass the plates 10 to 15 times on thin strands at 230 degrees on resistant hair or between 190 and 210 degrees on sensitized hair.
Panthenol or PROVITAMINE B5 is the precursor of pantothenic acid,
It is an essential vitamin to keep skin, nails and hair healthy.
Panthenol slowly penetrates the hair fiber, accumulates in the strands and reaches the hairline, where it turns into pantothenic acid, strengthening the hair from root to tip.
Hyaluronic acid is involved in hair rejuvenation.
The presence of hyaluronic acid in the hair eliminates frizzotis and prevents external aggression.
Brings a new shape, shine and acts deeply in preventing hair drying.
Tanin is a plant-based polyphenol extracted from algae.
It is a powerful natural and biodegradable antioxidant.
It acts in the hair cortex through molecules, breaking the disulfides of the hair, facilitating modeling through the plates while closing the cuticle and realigning the hair fiber.
Choisir parmis l’ensemble de la collection